SSLC PRELIMINARY LEVEL EXAM
The course is intended for aspirants for employment in Government sector. The training programme is suitable for the competitive examinations conducted by Kerala Public Service Commision. The training programme comprises of class room sessions, online classes, class room tests, and online tests.
WHAT MAKE US DIFFERENT?
Detailed syllabus comprising latest information in the subject
Comparatively more hours of training
Class room sessions by trained faculty
Class room test papers and Rehearsal Test papers
Online classes by expert faculty with Online test paper support
Rank files/study materials to students
Continuing online programme support for constant followup study
- Class room sessions by trained teachers who undertook ToT programme of Rutronix conducted by eminent professional in the field.
- Continuous class tests from the centralized question bank for sharpening the knowledge and ensuring success in the competition
- Online classes by ominent master trainers in the field.
- Online test paper for practicing the competitive examinations
- Students are entitled to continue the online model examinations programme
after the regular course by paying online course fee. Online quality improvment programme can be continued for any number of times by paying the prescribed fee for the online module only.
Mode of Training
The programme will be conducted through Vijayaveedhi training centres all over the state. Lectures to the students and test papers are in two ways, i) class room study and ii) online classes. Latest and updated course content will be available.
- General Knowledge, current affairs and renaissance in Kerala
- General Science
- General Science (Physical Science)
- Simple Arithmetic
- Mental ability
- Indian History
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Geography
- Art, Sports, Literature & Culture
- Kerala Renaissance
- Kerala Basic Information
- Malayalam Literature
- Indian independence movement